We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases from the History Society and so we give you our Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you should find it necessary to return an item, simply contact Member Services to arrange for a replacement, or a return and refund. Once we receive the item, a credit will be issued in the form of a cheque. Please read the following for all of the details.
You may send the item(s) back in the same package in which you received it, resealed and with Return to Sender written on the outside. If you are sending the item(s) back in a different package, please be sure to retain your shipping receipt when returning merchandise to Canada's History. In the event that Canada's History does not receive your return shipment, your receipt will be recognized as proof that you returned all or part of your order.
- Back issues and slipcases may be returned within 21 days of receipt of your order.
- If we shipped the wrong item or if it was damaged in transit, we will be happy to replace it with another one.
- If an item is being returned, it must be sent back well-packed and contain a note with the purchaser's name, membership number and current mailing address and phone number. You may send the item(s) back in the same package in which you received it, resealed and with Return to Sender written on the outside.
- Please ensure that all these conditions are met or there may be a delay in processing your credit.
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time. Reimbursement will be in the form of a cheque and will only cover the unused portion of the subscription.
When communicating with Member Services, please quote your membership number and choose any of the following options:
Toll Free: 1-888-816-0997
In Toronto: 1 (416) 932-5076
Fax: 1 (416) 932-2488
Mail: Member Services PO Box 1274, Station K, Toronto, Ontario, M4P 3E5